This means that you can order the goods you want today and not worry about paying anything for up 6 months or 12 months depending upon the option you take. You can choose to pay in full by the end of the interest fee period (final settlement of £29); alternatively, you can spread the cost. If you decide not to pay in full during the interest free period, no problem, you will automatically revert to an interest bearing option, at typical 29.8% APR, spread over 48 monthly payments.
This facility can be arranged over the phone within a few minutes. All we require is your name, address and bank details. Once your application has been approved, we will send you the completed forms for you to sign and post back to us. On receipt of these, our representative will contact you to arrange delivery or collection.
1. Select the product(s) which you wish to purchase;
2. Call 01522 791496 to apply for credit and pay a deposit OR visit us in-store;
3. Pay the balance back to the finance company whenever you like within the deferred period.
1. We cannot ship a finance order. All finance orders will be delivered to the billing address.
2. You cannot apply for credit if you have not been a resident of this country for 3 years, if you are receiving unemployment benefit or are under 18 years of age.
Credit is subject to status, arranged by Stuart Wallace Electrical Ltd