Click & Collect
Anything we have instock can be reserved for
Click and Collect or local delivery during working hours!
Why Click & Collect
Browse our website and once you have found the item you would like to purchase you can use our Reserve and Collect service. Simply click the Add to Basket button and select which store you would like to collect it from. Then fill in your details and confirm your reservation. If your order is placed before 5pm that day, it will be available for collection after 3pm the following day. The order will be held at the chosen store for 48hours. You will receive a phonecall from the store to confirm your order and arrange time for payment and collection.
When you call into the store to pay for your order you can arrange for it to be delivered to your home if you live within our delivery area.
How to use Reserve and Collect:
- Add the item to your basket by selecting the Add to Basket button.
- Select the quantity you want and click continue shopping if you wish to add more products to your basket.
- Select from the dropdown menu which store you would like to pick up your purchase(s) from.
- Review final cost of your shopping basket and select Complete Order.
- Enter your name, address, telephone number, email address and tick the terms and conditions box.
- (Please note that no bank account details/payment will be taken online.)
- Complete reservation. You will receive a confirmation email including a reference number.
- A member of staff from the store will ring you to confirm availability of your order and to arrange a time to collect.
- Print out your confirmation email or make a note of the reference number and take it to the store when paying/collecting your order.
- Collect and pay in store. Your product will be ready for collection by 3pm the following day if order placed before 5pm. Orders will be held for a maximum of 48 hours.
- Delivery can then be arranged once payment has been received.
Click & Collect Exclusions
Most products on Stuartwallace.co.uk are available to reserve online and collect in store. There are however some exclusions. These include iTunes Cards, Pre-paid Mobile Phones & Broadband, along with Wire Rolls & Loose Cable.
Click & Collect is not currently available as a service to Commercial customers. The online reservation process will appear to work, however the order will not reach your selected store. We hope to offer this service to our Commercial customers in not to distant future.
Need help? or call 01522 791496