Anything we have in-stock can be reserved for
Click and Collect or local delivery during working hours!
Why Click & Collect
Browse our website and once you have found the item you would like to purchase you can use our Reserve and Collect service. Simply click the Add to Basket button .Then fill in your details and confirm your reservation. If your order is placed before 5pm that day, it will be available for collection after 10am and before 5pm the following day. The order will be held for you 48 hours or even longer if paid for over the phone.
You will receive a phone call from the store to confirm your order and arrange time for payment and collection.
Alternatively if you call the store to pay for your order you can arrange for it to be delivered to your home if you live within our delivery area.
How to use Reserve and Collect:
- Add the item to your basket by selecting the Add to Basket button.
- Select the quantity you want and click continue shopping if you wish to add more products to your basket.
- Review final cost of your shopping basket and select Complete Order.
- Enter your name, address, telephone number, email address and tick the terms and conditions box.
- (Please note that no bank account details/payment will be taken online.)
- Complete reservation. You will receive a confirmation email including a reference number.
- A member of staff from the store will ring you to confirm availability of your order and to arrange a time to collect or delivery and installation options.
- Print out your confirmation email or make a note of the reference number and take it to the store when collecting your order
- Your product will be ready for collection by 10am the following day if order placed before 5pm.
- Orders will be held for a maximum of 48 hours if unpaid.
- Delivery can then be arranged once payment has been received.